Friday, February 01, 2013

Back to Blogging

How did that happen? It is already February and I have not posted anything to my blog for over a month! Well, just in case you thought I have stopped updating my blog, think again. I have been too busy with too many things the last few months, and while I am still busy, I do intend to continue posting here as I am able. I have lots of things that I want to talk about, ideas that I want to put out there, and that is what I will do here on Redeeming The Time.

So welcome to a new month. After flirting with spring-like temperatures earlier in the week we have returned to more seasonal weather in the greater Toronto area. Life goes on and things continue to happen in the world that make me wonder about what lies ahead, where we are going, and when it is all going to end. No one knows for sure, including those who confidently proclaim otherwise, and I am certainly not going to be foolish enough to join the ranks of would-be prophets. But it is fascinating to go along for the ride and to learn as we go more and more about ourselves and the world around us. I have been reading the book of Ecclesiastes recently and I have been struck again by its raw wisdom. I can only hope to have a fraction of that kind of wisdom myself as I take life moment by moment, one day at a time.

That's all for now... I will write again soon.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All that for a disclaimer.