Monday, January 31, 2011

A Word of Explanation

Those who have been reading my blog these past years will know that I have tried to post things of interest at regular intervals. I want to continue to do so but at a much more modest pace due to some academic work that I am trying to complete as quickly as possible. Thank you for your understanding and patience. I will continue to post as I have the opportunity and when I have something that I think is worth saying. The world is certainly an interesting place with the possibility for many changes looming on the horizon. For me, time is of the essence.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad there is work to be done for the church.
Looking forward to the next posts.
An idea - you could link us to some of your favourite posts from over the past 6 years.

ianhughclary.com said...

Hence, "redeeming the time." :)